- Energy Medicine or Energy Psychology
- Quantum Touch, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), InnerTalk and Method of Levels (MoL)
- Therapeutic Touch
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) and Callahan Techniques(CT)
- Spiritual Healing, Reiki, Radionics
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Primal Therapy
- Body Talk System and Reconnective Healing
- Matrix Energetics
- Structural Integration (Rolfing)
Last year alone, over ten million people in North America used Holistic Energy Medicine for one or more of their chronic and acute health needs. Scientific studies from Harvard and Georgetown Universities show that the type of energy healing practiced by many holistic practitioners is similar to techniques used by mainstream medical doctors when they use diagnostic imaging devices such as MRIs, CAT scans and PET scans. Most people do not realize that heart rate variability (HRV) biofeedback is a form of sacred healing energy medicine!
Nonprofit organizations such as the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) list Energy Medicine or Energy Psychology first in their top ten holistic healing modalities in America. Energy medicine or Energy Psychology (EM/EP), Quantum Touch, EFT, InnerTalk and Method of Levels are all forms of sacred energy healing that do not involve the use of significant physical contact or manipulation on the part of either a practitioner (healer) or client.
Energy Medicine or Energy Psychology involves the use of one’s energy in order to heal oneself, another person, an animal, a plant, or even an inanimate object. This divine gift of healing is often used by those who are not in the medical field, but instead by holistic practitioners such as Reiki masters and energy coaches.
Those who practice Energy Medicine or Energy Psychology believe that there exists a human energy field that underlies all matter, living beings included. This electromagnetic energy field is made up of the electrical energy of the nervous system (the human biofield), plus electromagnetic radiation from the brain, cells and body. Sacred energy healers believe that this energy field is a unique part of our personal physiology. They further conclude that if one can learn how to communicate with the field and utilize it for healing purposes, then any disease or disorder can be reversed through the use of sacred energy.
- Woke Ideology: Bridging Conservative and Progressive Views on Social Awareness - November 30, 2023
- Acupuncture Benefits Revealed: How Ancient Practices Offer Modern Health Solutions - November 16, 2023
- Power vs Force: A Summary of David Hawkins work on Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior - November 15, 2023